Category, Competitive & Brand Analysis
- Perform comprehensive annual category, competitive & brand analysis to identify brand growth opportunities based on trends
- This includes a deep dive on key Nielsen metrics, Adams Wine Handbook data, Diver/iDig and a qualitative analysis on PR/Social/Digital competitive activity
- Keep a pulse on monthly Nielsen & iDig category, competitive & brand performance by top markets & retailers with an analysis on performance & trend causals.
Brand Standards & Consumer Target
- Work with Global Team and cross-functional agency partners to update brand standards, Consumer target, brand positioning, activation platform, portfolio architecture & campaign guidelines.
- Ensure all Trade Education brand decks, tech sheets and sell sheets are up-to-date at all times
- Collaborate with Trade Marketing Manager to define retail and on-premise brand standards and Trade sales materials.
- Work with Brand and Marketing Director to develop a 3-year brand growth roadmap for sustainable brand building
- Develop and execute annual strategic brand and activation plans. Translate high level brand strategy into actionable tactical programs for the Trade to execute.
- Collaborate with Trade Marketing Manager to provide a bottom-up Below-the-Line programming & Brand Marketing Budget recommendation to achieve fiscal business objectives
- Lead cross functional disciplines of Trade Marketing, Digital/Social, PR/Events in the development of integrated plans to deliver against brand objectives.
360 Program Development & Execution
- Manage Above-the-Line creative agencies and lead internal business partners in developing campaigns and creative execution that support brand strategy (POS/Merchandising, Packaging, Sponsorships/Events, PR/Social)
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers to determine what’s working / not working on 360 programming and provide recommendations on what to continue, start, stop to optimize ROI
- Through Nielsen & Diver analysis, monitor Volume / Share / Lift gains on major Chain programs
- Monitor spending vs budget. Submit payment in timely manner and manage OCM funds
- Work closely with PR / Social and Trade Marketing to ensure messaging is aligned with brand strategy
Activation Playbooks & Sell Sheets
- Lead Trade Marketing Team in the development and roll-out Brand Activation Toolkits on a rolling 18-month calendar
- Develop program sell sheets with clear objectives, KPIs and relevant tactical execution details. Collaborate with Trade Marketing to roll out to the Trade.
- Serve as the lead for any brand research needs, ranging from limited scale online surveys to key major large scale proprietary studies such as Attitude & Usage (A&U) and testing of creative to validate brand communication with Consumers
- Develop research briefs, execute the research either with self-serve tools such as Survey Monkey or via research agency vendors; provide a summary of key insights and recommend an action plan based on key learnings
- Work closely with Brand Director to ensure research objectives are aligned to business needs & budget and delivered in a timely manner
- Ownership and direction of the social media, conversation and content strategy
- Management of Social Media Agency & retainer, plus oversee content development and budget
- Leverage brand social media platforms at events (Facebook, Instagram, etc) to engage with Consumer
- Manage the process of enabling ‘earned’ placements through coordinating earned media / blogger / influencer outreach / social networking relationships.
- For Mionetto brand, deliver and manage ongoing conversation, ensuring that the brand is involved in continuous dialogue with consumers and influencers on a weekly basis on the web. Key measure of success will be a significant increase in positive mentions vs. our competitors
- Responsible for the coordination & execution of the monthly content calendar, working with C-F to ensure the conversation is managed 24/7
- Deliver the social media and content program in line with the revamped Mionetto USA strategy & brand standards
- Perform annual Social Listening competitive analysis and provide key insights with relevant action plan
- Lead packaging renovation on existing labels and VAP innovation for retail promotion
- Collaborate with Brand Managers & Henkell global marketing counterparts on packaging refreshes
- Work with Henkell Global / Supplier packaging designers to align on a brief at the onset of the project
- Where possible and with budget allowing, manage local designers to optimize pack refreshes
- Where relevant and budget permitting, validate new packaging with Consumers via online Surveys
- Develop new pack change Sell Sheet and distribute to Sales
Collaborate in Media Planning & Placement
- Assist in developing media plans for Mionetto brand including traditional, digital & social media
- Work alongside Media Planning agency partners to determine media strategy, budget & placement
- Ensures quality of creative via publishers and works with Agency to provide an analysis of campaign (total Reach, Frequency & Engagement)
- Reviews brand partnership opportunities that are aligned to brand strategy and that provide a positive ROI
- Negotiates all aspects of partnership opportunity including total cost, pouring rights, branding visibility and onsite activation
- Works closely with PR Manager, Brand Managers & Sales on partnership planning logistics, including major planning for key events such as SoBe and Aspen
- event planning
- Collaborate with Brand Manages, Director of Marketing, Trade Marketing and Sales to define e-shopper opportunities
- Serve as the lead to explore & recommend relevant digital solutions that translate to positive ROI and augment Brand Activation and are integrated to Retailer / Customer plans e.g. ibotta, BevRage, etc.
- Assist Sales with local event participation (advertising, POS, PR, Social Media, pouring, etc)
- Visit key markets in support of market blitzes, new product launches, surveys, etc., and report brand and competitive findings as well as any market driven actions/recommendations
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.